Electric Motor and Generator, Pump, Gearbox…Removal, Installation and Commissioning
EMX Field Services include removal, installation and commissioning of small and large AC & DC Electric Motors and Generators, Pumps, Gearboxes and other electro-mechanical equipment. We have diverse experience with numorous engineered applications, particularly where equipment removal or installation require removing roof sections for crane access.
Our removal, installation and commissioning services include the following:
- Equipment removal and installation
- Electric motor and generator commissioning and installation
- Machinery Troubleshooting
- Emergency and Outage Support
- Predictive & Preventive Maintenance
- Mechanical Machining and Repair
- AC/DC Electric Motor and Generator Repair
- On-site Rewinds
- Laser Shaft Alignment
- In-Place Balancing & Vibration Analysis
From new product installations, to diagnostics, repair and ongoing maintenance, EMX Electro-Mechanical can provide complete installation and commissioning options for all of your static and rotating products.
Our experienced technicians can manage the on-site AC/DC Motor and generator service needs of industrial customers, freeing up your maintenance personnel for other important tasks. Turnkey project management, Design to Build to Installation to Ongoing Engineering Support and Maintenance is available from EMX’ field service group.
Our installation and commisioning personnel are MSHA trained for safe work practices. They make an excellent resource to supplement your existing maintenance team and provide the specialized service you expect from EMX Electro-Mechanical.
ACHIEVING SAFETY EXCELLENCE
EMX Industrial is committed to an environmentally compliant, safe and healthful workplace.
Our objective is to have a comprehensive Environmental, Health and Safety program promoting safe work practices and environmental compliance, through the maintenance of safe working conditions, the establishment of safe operating practices, including compliance with all safety and environmental regulations. Our employees are our most valuable resource and no phase of business is of greater importance than their personal safety. We believe that accidents can be prevented and that safety is an integral part of everyone’s job. At EMX Industrial Repair, everyone is responsible for demonstrating safety leadership, providing a safe work place and promoting safety as a core value, through continued Training and Education.
ElectroMechanex accepts responsibility to always:
- Operate within design or environmental limits
- Operate in a safe and controlled condition
- Ensure Safety devices are in place and functioning
- Follow Safe work Practices and Procedures
- Meet or Exceed Customers’ requirements
- Maintain Integrity of dedicated systems
- Comply with all applicable Rules and Regulations
- Address Abnormal Conditions
- Follow written procedures for High Risk or unusual situations